The massive gathering and analyzing of data in real time is allowing us to address some of humanity’s biggest challenges—pollution, world hunger, and illness—but as Edward Snowden and the release of NSA documents have shown, the accessibility of all this data comes at a steep price. http://bit.ly/2gboq5B
I don’t think there’s any question that we’re at a moment in human history that we will look back on in 50 or 100 ears and say right around 2000 or so it all changed. And I do think we will date before the explosion of data. And after I don’t think it’s an issue of climate change or health or jobs. I think it’s all issues everything has information atits core.
everything okay so if information matters then reorganizing the entire information network of the planet is like wiring up the brain of a two-year-old child. Suddenly that child can talk and think and act and behave right. The world is wiring up a cerebral cortex if you will of billions of connected elements that are going to exchange billions of ideas billions of points of knowledge and billions of ways of working together.
- Curiositystream Technology
- Curiositystream Society
- Amazoncom The Human Face Of Big Data 9781454908272
- Data Science Vs Big Data Vs Data Analytics Simplilearn
- The Human Face Of Big Data Rewiring The World
- The Human Face Of Big Data Home Facebook
- New Doc Shows Our Evolving Relationship With Big Data
- The Human Face Of Big Data Kpbs